Thursday 14 February 2008

My first post!

Well, here we go.

This is my first post, what does it feel like?

It's a bit of a let down actually. But then again what was I expecting?

My main feeling is a string of questions.

What to post? When? What is going to be the theme of most of the content? How am I going to handle other people's criticism? Is this fun yet? Should it be? Am I looking for a fight? Do I want to cause an argument?

Lots of questions. I think over time all of these will be answered. It may even be fun.

I think I'll post more than once per day sometimes - This is going to be a repository of stuff that occurs to me and to get it down straight away preserves the spirit of the occurrence. Stuff is probably going to occur more than once per day.

So, for now, see you around. I'll keep you posted.

Oooh look! A pun! I like puns.

No comments: